As a result of the extreme weather conditions experienced on 18th March 2018 notice is hereby given of the reconvention of the twenty third Annual General Meeting for the Association to complete the financial and outstanding items from the agenda.
The reconvened meeting is to be held at 10:30am on Sunday 8th July 2018 at the Fenton Manor Sports Complex Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2RR (Gallery Suite 1st Floor).
Minutes of last year’s AGM (2017) and the 2017 accounts will be distributed at the meeting.
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME & OPENING REMARKS
- HON. TREASURER’S REPORT
- ADOPTION OF ACCOUNTS
- HONORARIA The committee proposes that there be no increase in honoraria for 2019, the last increase was in 2007. Proposed Mr L Geoghegan, Seconded Mr D Orme.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS The committee proposes that there be no increase in subscriptions for 2019, the last increase was in 2007. Proposed Mr L Geoghegan, Seconded Mr D Orme.
- APPOINTMENT OF AN AUDITOR
- LITTER RECORDER’S REPORT
- REPORT FROM THE K.C. LIAISON COUNCIL MEMBER
Members wishing to attend the AGM must be fully paid up members of the Association.