We have arranged to hold some training at Hesketh Bank (near Tarleton, near Southport) on Bank Holiday Monday August 31st 2020.
We plan to run two groups in the morning for puppies and beginners; and two groups in the afternoon for novice dogs.
- Maximum of 5 handlers and one trainer in each group.
- Staggered start times to avoid socialising in the car park (sorry!)
- Cost will be £5 per person per class.
- Only one dog per handler please.
- We will not be using the building at the venue on this occasion, so please bring your own lunch and tea/coffee etc, as we will not be providing any catering.
- Payment will need to be made in advance by Paypal (details to follow).
- The groups will be emailed out to attendees in advance, to minimise any waiting around at the start of the day.
To keep to Covid guidelines you will need to agree to:
- Have your temperature taken on arrival
- Bring your own hand sanitiser and face mask/covering (unless exempt)
- Adhere to the social-distancing guidelines during the day.
We are looking forward to a good day and hopefully we can arrange some more dates in the future.
Please contact Caroline Hewison or message the NEFRA Facebook page to book