At the 23rd Annual General Meeting of the Northern England Flatcoated Retriever Association the following announcements were made:
Officials and committee members were re-elected / elected
Annual awards were announced as follows:
President’s Cup – Jones’ ShCh Seaheart Anneliese by Benvellyn
2nd Walker and Robert’s Jade Vom Wildforstersee of Gloi JW
3rd Bellamy’s Woodfinch Hydra JW
Ceilidh Cup – Wendy Battison’s Donascimento Ramires
2nd Wendy Battison’s Donascimento Bebeto
3rd Wendy Battison’s Torwood Ice Conqueror at Donascimento
Inca Trophy – No points submitted
Sadly, due to the severe weather on the morning of the meeting neither our President, Membership Secretary nor our Treasurer were able to be in attendance. As a result NEFRA held an Extra-ordinary General Meeting on July 8th to hear the Treasurers Report and agree the accounts.
The reconvened meeting was held at 10:30am on Sunday 8th July 2018 at the Fenton Manor Sports Complex Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2RR
Minutes of last year’s AGM (2017) and the 2017 accounts were distributed at the meeting.
- CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME & OPENING REMARKS
- HON. TREASURER’S REPORT
- ADOPTION OF ACCOUNTS
- HONORARIA The committee proposes that there be no increase in honoraria for 2019, the last increase was in 2007. Proposed Mr L Geoghegan, Seconded Mr D Orme.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS The committee proposes that there be no increase in subscriptions for 2019, the last increase was in 2007. Proposed Mr L Geoghegan, Seconded Mr D Orme.
- APPOINTMENT OF AN AUDITOR
- LITTER RECORDER’S REPORT
- REPORT FROM THE K.C. LIAISON COUNCIL MEMBER